The end of the quarter is always a celebratory yet stressful time on a college campus. The achievement of completing a course, hopefully getting that good grade, and starting brand new classes is a nice feeling to have. The few days at lead up to the end of a quarter, however, are not so pleasant. Staying up til 6 in the morning the night before a final because you realized you haven't exactly started reading the text book yet isn't too comforting, but after the test is over you are filled with relief and it is the greatest feeling ever.
I am especially excited for the end of this quarter because it is spring break. A week of nothing but hanging out with some good friends in warm weather is exactly what I need right now in my college life. The build up of schoolwork, the rowdy social life, and the pressure of your parents to succeed is rough enough for 10 weeks straight. And while I'm relaxing, I will have no worries because it will be a brand new, fresh start when I return to the mile high city.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment