It seems like ever since I started high school I was counting down the days until I would choose and attend a college. I am happier than ever now that I am finally here at DU. Denver is a great city and the school offers a great education. The mountains being so close are a definite plus as well. Right now I cannot believe that it is already the end of the second quarter. It seems like yesterday that I was on the lacrosse field trying to find my discoveries leader and meeting all of the kids in my first year seminar. School has flown by at an incredible rate so far.
The fact that college is flying by me is not a bad thing though. This means that I am having a great time (and doing well in my classes) and not worrying about time itself. Before I know it it will be summertime and I can live at home for a while and see all of my friends back in Chicago. When I come back next year as a sophomore, I bet the same thing will happen all over again and before I know it it will be summer. I just hope I can make the best of college, try my very hardest, and really prepare myself for the outside world, because four years is really not a very long time.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment