James Tarras
February 5, 2008
Letter to the Editor 3
Reply to Democratic nominee: Clinton is better prepared
February 1, 2008
After reading this article, I find it nothing more than another personal political opinion that ended up in the Denver Post. Because I am a supporter of Barack Obama at the moment, I disagreed with much of what the article had to say. I am always open to change if the author of a well written article uses good arguments and supporting evidence to win over the reader, however I didn’t feel this was the case in this article. Why should I change my mind and support Hillary when I really do not see any reason why I should be listening to this author? I felt that the credibility was just not there. If they would have compared her views to past presidents and their successes, or maybe if the level of credibility was at a higher level, then I might consider some of what was being said. “While they share a common vision of America's future, Clinton is more likely to forge that vision into real progress,” said the author in the article, yet without evidence provided I feel I can’t believe this to be a true statement. This article does a little bit too much bashing of Obama’s lack of experience in the past for me and should focus more on the good things Hillary has done.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A considered and succinct analysis--nice work!
Post a Comment